Fifth Wheel Pin Box Cushions
Ouch! I won’t do that again. Don’t bet on it because that’s why they call it an accident! Most 5th wheel owners have experienced a nasty bump on the head, or worse, after colliding with the exposed edges of their 5th wheel pin box! Bumping your head can be painful, but consequences could be even worse! Not only is an unprotected 5th wheel pin box dangerous for the owner, but also for children and others that may be in the vicinity. Why take the chance of ruining a vacation? Make a smart safety choice to protect your edges.
Fifth wheel pin box cushioned protectors are designed to cover the exposed, sharp pin box edges and underlying king pin to prevent accidental head impact. Fifth wheel pin box cushioned protectors are designed to fit “most” pin boxes (see fit guide for selections) and will even fit when using a tripod! Cushioned protectors are packaged individually and available in three sizes: Standard, Junior, Magnum.
Most common and designed to securely fit “standard” Lippert style pin boxes with a protruding edge/rim on three sides above the king pin. (For newer Lippert style pin boxes having a decorative hood, purchase the Junior model) Waterproof, fade resistant, and not affected by most chemicals including grease, oil, and gasoline. Use with most tripods! Refer to fit guide for proper fit selection. (Colors Black and Yellow)
Standard 5th Wheel Pin Cushion $59.99 (FREE Shipping)
[wp_cart_button name=”Standard 5th Wheel Pin Box Cushion – BLACK” price=”59.99″]
[wp_cart_button name=”Standard 5th Wheel Pin Box Cushion – YELLOW” price=”59.99″]
Designed to securely fit most other models with a protruding edge/rim only on the front side above the king pin. The Junior model has an additional Velcro strap across the top. Waterproof, fade resistant, and not affected by most chemicals including grease, oil, and gasoline. Use with most tripods! Refer to fit guide for proper selection.
Junior 5th Wheel Pin Cushion $59.99 (FREE Shipping)
[wp_cart_button name=”Junior 5th Wheel Pin Box Cushion – BLACK” price=”59.99″]
Designed to securely fit Mor/ryde pin box models. Waterproof, fade resistant, and not affected by most chemicals including grease, oil, and gasoline. Use with most tripods! (Black only).
Magnum 5th Wheel Pin Box Cushion $69.99 (FREE Shipping)
[wp_cart_button name=”Magnum 5th Wheel Pin Box Cushion – BLACK-SZ-MFWPCB” price=”69.99″]
Standard and Magnum Models
- Disconnect Velcro strap from rear of pin box cushion.
- With “open” end facing the RV, slide the grooves onto the side edges/rim of the pin box until it stops. While gently lifting the front of the cushion, push toward front of RV until the groove engages the front edge of the pin box.
- Attach the Velcro strap in the back to secure.
- Disconnect Velcro straps from top and rear of pin box cushion.
- With “open” end facing the RV, hook the front groove of the cushion onto the front edge/rim of the pin box. Gently lift the pin box upwards (from the side closest to the body of the fifth wheel) until it stops.
- While holding the pin box cushion in place, attach the Velcro straps across the top “neck” of the pin box. Next, secure the rear strap across the back. Note: Ensure there is some tension on the open end of the pin box cushion when connecting the rear strap to hold the unit securely in place.
- With rear Velcro strap securely in place, re-adjust the top strap wrap until it is positioned and securely in place.
RV-Safe Zone warrants that this product has been fully inspected and is free of visible defects in materials and workmanship and will function for its intended purpose under normal operating conditions. This warranty shall be in effect for (1) full year from the original purchase date. The warranty shall not apply to damages resulting from errors in installation, nor shall it apply to any equipment which has subject to damage, alterations or misuse by the consumer. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THIS DESCRIPTION, AND EXPRESSLY NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OR MERCHANTABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL RV-SAFE ZONE BE LIABILE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTIAL, ACCIDENTIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SUFFERED BY THE PURCHASER. Returns should be handled through your local dealer or distributor and accompanied by the original sales receipt.
ENTER THE SAFE ZONE! All RV-Safe Zone products are made from the highest quality cross-linked polyolefin foam that will not be effected by extreme weather, absorb water, fade, mildew, or deteriorate in normal weather conditions. Clean using regular detergent and water.